Candy Coated

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Buttons!

ugh! My job has totally worn me down. I am burnt out! I am in the process of looking for a new job and I hate it! Resumes, cover letters, interviews, blah blah blah. BUT! I don't hate it as much as I hate my job, so I will keep going...

and YAY! I got some crafty presents today. It just totally brightened up my day. There is nothing I appreciate more than handmade things. Matt always used to ask me what I want for (enter holiday here), and the answer was always the same, "Make me something!" After 5 years I got a homecard and a mixed CD. The two things I remember the most!

I am re-addicted to ebay. I have been buying up antique metal buttons because I plan on using them in a craft project. I'm like "SCORE! I got 8 buttons for $.99!" Then I pay 6.95 S&H like it ain't no thang. I have to keep reminding myself, check shipping and handling before you bid! I plan on hitting a few flea markets this weekend to see if they have some buttons. Buttons buttons buttons, it's all I can talk about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home